For the Abused and Those Who Help Them For Both Husband and Wife Abuse
by Patsy Rae Dawson
We decry the abuse of women in third world countries all in the name of religion. Yet the same degradation of women goes on in this country among many Christians, who verbally, physically, and financially abuse their wives. In addition, verbal and physical abuse of men is increasing rapidly. The shame is on our heads, because God gives Christians the tools to stamp out spouse abuse among us.
Check Out the Answers to These Questions
- What is the first thing to tell someone in an abusive relationship?
- Do you have a survey to help a person know if she is in an abusive relationship or if he or she is an abuser?
- How common is spouse abuse among Christians?
- What can a person do when the elders and preacher won’t help?
- Why are we becoming a nation of verbal abusers?
- What are some of the bullying tactics abusers use to get their way?
- What are cluster sins?
- Are there levels of sin in the home?
Is there hope for overcoming adultery and sexual addiction?
- Are wives obligated to submit to physical abuse?
- Does God trap women in marriages to abusive men?
- How is family abuse different from spouse abuse?
- What is a person’s responsibility toward the sins of family members?
- How did abuse by her husband and mother-in-law damage Jeanne Guyon’s view of God and the Song of Solomon?
- What secular material is recommended on spouse abuse?
- What Bible-based material deals with spouse abuse?
- Can I listen to an audio discussion on the danger of marrying a jerk and the description of a desperate wife?