This may all be quite new to you. You may be feeling really frustrated and at a lost for a proper explaination of what is happening to you or your family member. First, we suggest that you inform yourself. Get an understanding of what is really going on, by learnig a little about the behavior and equipping yourself with a little more information.
- What’s the “success rate” in changing gays into straights?
- What is gay theology?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
- What About Thought Crimes Laws (Hate Crimes)?
- What About the Church & the Bible?
- What About Sexual Orientation & Change?
- What About Same-Sex Parenting & Adoption?
- What About Same-Sex Marriage?
- What About Homosexuality and Youth?
- What About Genetics & Science?
- What About Gender Identity?
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have Same Sex Attraction (SSA)? Part 6 – Does it Really Matter
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have SSA? Part 5- Assembling the Pieces
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have SSA? Part 4 – The Role of Puberty
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have SSA? Part 3 – The Role of Abuse
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have SSA? Part 2 – The Role of Fathers and Mothers
- What Caused My spouse or myself to Have SSA? Part 1 – The Role of Sensitivity
- The whole concept of homosexuality is confusing to me. Can you help me
- Is AIDS God’s judgment against homosexuals?
- If people are same-sex attracted but don’t ever act on it, does that make them
homosexual? What if they do engage in same-sex physical intimacy? Are they
- How to Find the Right Counselor for You
- Did God design some people to be homosexuals?
- Can a person be gay and still be a Christian?