I. turn him off because I ask for it. By the way, I only ask maybe once a month.
2. All you think about is sex. There are other things besides sex.
3. He says it’s not a perfect world, and I can’t have everything including sex.
4. He hates the smell of a woman.
5. He took medication so he can’t have sex with me.
6. He was busy and he wasn’t having sex with me.
7. He is too tired.
8. I asked him if he wanted oral sex, but he said he wasn’t in the mood.
9. I came home from work early to surprise him thinking we might have sex, but he said, “Don’t ever come home without calling first ever again!”
10. He told me I was a nymphomaniac.
11. When I kissed his neck and his ear, he said, “Stop, that makes me sick!
12. He told me if I would stick around, I might get it.
13. Said he just took a shower ...he can’t have sex now.
14. His back hurts.
15. He’s too busy.
16. He doesn’t like sex at night.
17. I’m too fat.
18. He’s too tired.
19. I’m too pushy.
20. “If you would clean up the house, I would”
21. You want it too much.
22. You wait until it’s too late.
23. It's too early.
24. When I would ask for a hug he's say "nah, I don't feel like it right now."
25. Give me time, and it will come back to me. Those were two lines I heard forever.
27. "I have a urinary infection": Used this excuse the last years of our marriage.
28. "Too tired, got to get up early and go to work. I have a real job:” He said this one a lot, especially during the last years of the marriage.
29. "I no longer find you attractive," said 6 weeks after our second and last child was born (1996). I begged him to make love to me. He stated, "No. I no longer find you attractive." I swore I would never beg for sex again. After our son was born, we had sex once every 3 years.
30. "You stink." Said this the night our son was conceived. I was starting foreplay. He stopped me and said, "You stink" and then turned his back to me. I quietly cried myself to sleep. I was suddenly awakened when he forcefully whipped my body around so I was on my back. He forced himself in me. It lasted less than a minute. All our sexual encounters lasted about a minute or two and they all ended with him turning his back to me. He never brought me to an orgasm. He never cuddled or held me as we slept.
31. "Our daughter will hear us and I don't want to wake her." He said this a few times early in the marriage.
32. "I'm sea sick." Our Honeymoon. He did not make love to me until the end of our honeymoon.
33. "Going down to the bar to hang out with the guys. Be right back." He said this on our wedding night. I was shocked that he would leave his bride and cried myself to sleep. He did not come right back, and I did not go looking for him. His stall tactic worked. We did not make love on our wedding night.
34. Having sex with you is “boring.” You don’t do anything exciting.
43. You don’t have enough experience in bed to satisfy me.
45. You are too flat-chested.
46. You need to have a breast reduction.
47. Your body is sagging.
48. You aren’t willing to use toys with me.
49. You don’t have a good sexual technique and you can’t learn that.
50. You don’t know how to please a man.
If you have some other excuses that your husbands or boyfriends have given you over the years, please share them with our visitors in the comments on our website. Let’s share signs that you find with your Jamaican men so you Jamaican sisters know what to be looking for so they won’t have to wonder any more.